***(Please email Case at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our facilities. )***
Basketballs, volleyballs, and other equipment is available to be checked out at the Service Desk. Just ask for help and we will get you what you need!
- Basketball: a full court gym, equipped with six basketball goals – four side goals can be lowered for younger players
- Volleyball: a full volleyball court, or can be set as two half-courts
- Locker Rooms: men’s and women’s locker rooms are available with showers and changing areas
The workout room, on the second floor of the MAC, is open to anyone age 18 years or older. Because of heavy weights, and machinery with moving parts, it is unsafe for any children to be in the room.
- Precor cardio equipment: 3 recumbent bikes, 2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals
- Cybex strength stations: chest press, overhead press, lat pull, seated leg curl, leg extension, leg press, functional strength trainer
- Free Weights: 3 racks of dumbbells and weighted bars
- Other: benches, yoga mats, and more
The second floor provides an indoor walking track, open to the gym floor below.
Outdoor Fields & Playground
- Just outside the MAC doors is a large playground area with picnic tables, monkey bars, swing sets, see-saws, a fort with slides, and more.
- Across the parking lot are several play fields for baseball, soccer, and flag football.
- The Party Room is an all-purpose room located on the first floor next to the gym. It includes a small kitchen area with an ice machine, refrigerator, sink, oven and stove.
- The MAC Parlor is a formal room located off the front foyer of the MAC. It features large floor-to-ceiling windows and is lightly furnished.
Community members are welcome to use the MAC. The facility is heavily used for school and church activities on a weekly basis. Rental availability is scheduled around church/school usage. To learn more about fees and available times, please contact Case Smith. Click Here to fill out a MAC Facility Rental Form.
MAC Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can my team reserve the gym?
Yes, however, our available times are limited due to church and school use. Please contact Case Smith for details.
2. Can anyone come to the MAC?
Yes. The MAC is open to any and all. On your first visit you will be required to fill out a MAC Participation Release Waiver (click here to fill it out prior to your visit).
3. Is the Fitness Room open to anyone?
No. You must be 18 years or older to enter into the Fitness Room. Even if those younger are just observing, they still may not enter the Fitness Room.
4. Are there any age requirements for the MAC?
Yes. For those under the age of 13, a parent must be with them at all times while at the MAC. For those between the ages of 13 and 15, a parent must be with them on their first visit to fill out a waiver and so that we may have a parent phone number in case of emergency. As for anyone older than the age of 15, we view as adults. They may fill out a waiver and be on their own at the MAC.
5. Can I rent out the MAC and/or MAC rooms for special events?
Yes, however, the event will have to be requested via this form. For ministry events, there should be no fee. For events that are not connected to a ministry, there will be a fee. For those events, please fill out this form. For any and all rental questions, please ask Ashlyn at email@example.com.
CrossRoads – Pre-Game Devo
Athletes, parents, and sport fans, we know the games are here and we want to walk with you! Introducing CrossRoads — a pre-game devo that will help get your heart right so that you can play right. Sign up for a pre-game devo every Friday from Case Smith! Text “CROSSROADS” to 254-845-7835 or click here to go to our CrossRoads webpage.