Basketballs, volleyballs, and other equipment is available to be checked out at the Control Desk. Just ask for help and we will get you what you need!
- Basketball: a full court gym, equipped with six basketball goals – four side goals can be lowered for younger players
- Volleyball: a full volleyball court, or can be set as two half-courts
- Locker Rooms: men’s and women’s locker rooms are available with showers and changing areas
The workout room, on the second floor of the MAC, is open to anyone age 18 years or older. Because of heavy weights, and machinery with moving parts, it is unsafe for any children to be in the room. When you arrive, check-in at the Control Desk to receive the passcode.
- Precor cardio equipment: 3 recumbent bikes, 3 treadmills, 4 ellipticals (two with arm extensions, two without)
- Cybex strength stations: chest press, overhead press, lat pull, seated leg curl, leg extension, leg press
- Free Weights: 3 racks of dumbbells and weighted bars
- Other: pull-up/leg raise, incline benches, yoga mats, and more
The second floor provides an indoor walking track, open to the gym floor below.
The game room on the second floor features a pool table, ping pong, foosball, television and video games, plus a small kitchen area with a sink, refrigerator, ice machine and vending machines.
Outdoor Fields & Playground
- Just outside the MAC doors is a large playground area with picnic tables, monkey bars, swing sets, see-saws, a fort with slides, and more.
- Across the parking lot are several play fields for baseball, soccer, and flag football.
- The Party Room is an all-purpose room located on the first floor next to the gym. It includes a small kitchen area with an ice machine, refrigerator, sink, oven and stove.
- The MAC Parlor is a formal room located off the front foyer of the MAC. It features large floor-to-ceiling windows and is lightly furnished.
- A-200, located on the second floor is the largest space available. The room has a stage area and is fully equipped with audio, video, and lighting.
- The MAC also has six smaller, classroom-sized meeting rooms.
Community members are welcome to use the MAC. The facility is heavily used for school and church activities on a weekly basis. Rental availability is scheduled around church/school usage. To learn more about fees and available times, please contact Tracy Wallace in the church office.
Time: Monday and Friday, 8:45 – 9:45 am
Location: A200 in the MAC
Time: Monday and Wednesday, 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Location: Party/Game Room
Time: Tuesday and Thursday, 9:45 – 10:45 am
Time: First and third Saturday of the month, 7:30 am
Location: Meet in front of the MAC