Basketball Open Gym
Monday: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursday: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Men’s Pray & Play
Time: Monday/Friday, 6:15 am – 8:00 am
Location: MAC Gym
Late Night Basketball (ages 16 +)
Time: Tuesday, 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Location: MAC Gym
Time: First and third Saturday of the month, 7:30 am
Location: Meet in front of the MAC
Time: Monday/Friday, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Tuesday/Wed/Thursday, 6:00 am – 8:00 am
Saturday, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Location: MAC Gym
Contact Case Smith at email@example.com for more details.
Seated Exercise (Senior Adults)
Time: Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Location: MAC A200
Contact: Christopher Rosser for more details at Christopher.Rosser@BSWHealth.org.
*Strength and Stretch Classes
Stretch Class – 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Location for both days: MAC A211 – For more details email Paula Roberson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: Monday/Friday, 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Location: MAC A211
Contact Bonnie Luft at email@example.com for more details.
Time: Monday/Thursday evenings, 6:00 – 6:30 pm
Location: MAC A128 (Party Room)
Pound Class is happening now! Sign up here!
*On September 1, 2019, we started a payment process for our Fitness Classes. Payment is NOT required for our Senior Adult exercise class but is required for Pilates and Strength & Stretch. Click here for the fitness class payment form.
Basketballs, volleyballs, and other equipment is available to be checked out at the Service Desk. Just ask for help and we will get you what you need!
- Basketball: a full court gym, equipped with six basketball goals – four side goals can be lowered for younger players
- Volleyball: a full volleyball court, or can be set as two half-courts
- Locker Rooms: men’s and women’s locker rooms are available with showers and changing areas
The workout room, on the second floor of the MAC, is open to anyone age 18 years or older. Because of heavy weights, and machinery with moving parts, it is unsafe for any children to be in the room. When you arrive, check-in at the Service Desk to receive the passcode.
- Precor cardio equipment: 3 recumbent bikes, 3 treadmills, 4 ellipticals (two with arm extensions, two without)
- Cybex strength stations: chest press, overhead press, lat pull, seated leg curl, leg extension, leg press
- Free Weights: 3 racks of dumbbells and weighted bars
- Other: pull-up/leg raise, incline benches, yoga mats, and more
The second floor provides an indoor walking track, open to the gym floor below.
The game room on the second floor features a pool table, ping pong, foosball, television and video games, plus a small kitchen area with a sink, refrigerator, ice machine and vending machines.
Outdoor Fields & Playground
- Just outside the MAC doors is a large playground area with picnic tables, monkey bars, swing sets, see-saws, a fort with slides, and more.
- Across the parking lot are several play fields for baseball, soccer, and flag football.
- The Party Room is an all-purpose room located on the first floor next to the gym. It includes a small kitchen area with an ice machine, refrigerator, sink, oven and stove.
- The MAC Parlor is a formal room located off the front foyer of the MAC. It features large floor-to-ceiling windows and is lightly furnished.
- A-200, located on the second floor is the largest space available. The room has a stage area and is fully equipped with audio, video, and lighting.
- The MAC also has six smaller, classroom-sized meeting rooms.
Community members are welcome to use the MAC. The facility is heavily used for school and church activities on a weekly basis. Rental availability is scheduled around church/school usage. To learn more about fees and available times, please contact Tracy Wallace in the church office.
MAC Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can my team reserve the gym?
No. We do not allow outside teams or clubs to reserve the gym floor for practice due to the amount of Woodway Christian School practices/games during the school week. We also want to reserve our floor for those that use it regularly during the week. You are more than welcome to bring some of your players to play and practice with them, just be willing to share the court with others there.
2. What time is the MAC open?
The best way to stay updated on the schedule for the MAC is by following us on Instagram @firstwoodwayrecreation or by checking the website. Our gym floor hours are subject to church and school use.
3. Can anyone come to the MAC?
Yes. The MAC is open to any and all. On your first visit you will be required to fill out a MAC Participation Release Waiver (click here to fill it out prior to your visit). Once you have a waiver filled out, you will receive a MAC Membership ID. This ID must be with you to enter the MAC. Note: 1st time ID is forgotten/lost there is grace. 2nd time there will be a $5 charge and you will receive a new ID.
4. Is the Fitness Room open to anyone?
No. You must be 18 years or older to enter into the Fitness Room. Even if those younger are just observing, they still may not enter the Fitness Room.
5. Are there any age requirements for the MAC?
Yes. For those under the age of 13, a parent must be with them at all times while at the MAC. For those between the ages of 13 and 15, a parent must be with them on their first visit to fill out a waiver and so that we may have a parent phone number in case of emergency. As for anyone older than the age of 15, we view as adults. They may fill out a waiver and be on their own at the MAC.