Set-Up a Giving Profile
We encourage you to set-up giving using a checking account, as the cost is a flat .29 per transaction regardless of the amount. You can also give using a debit/credit card, but the church pays a significantly higher fee (2.29% for every transaction) on gifts made with a card. Benefits of setting up a profile:
- Setup and manage/change recurring giving
- View your giving history and print out statements
- Update your profile information (photo, address, phone, email)
- Access the church online directory
- Register for events and sign up to volunteer with ministries
- View the attendance records for you and your family
Have a Question or Need Help?
Please contact Latisha Dixon | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are giving just once, or prefer to not setup a profile, you can do that also – no passwords required!
You can drop off your check at the church office during office hours (M-Th 8:00-4:30, F 8:00-3:00).
You can always drop a check in the mail:
101 Ritchie Rd.
Woodway, TX 76712
Video Tutorial: Customizing Your Profile in CCB
Video Tutorial: Setting Up Online Giving in CCB