Get Connected through CCB Connect
If you’re looking for ways to stay connected with people you’ve met through your groups (Life Group, discipleship class, etc.), you’ll want to check out CCB Connect – it’s our online church database (CCB stands for Church Community Builder, the name of the software) and it helps connect our church family.
Chances are you already have a profile set up, waiting for you to upload your photo and confirm your contact information. If not, it’s easy to set one up.
Here are just a few benefits of creating/confirming your profile:
- Find contact information for those in your groups (Life Group, discipleship class, serving groups, etc.)
- Update your profile information – add your photo, confirm your address, phone, and email
- Set your custom privacy levels. By default, your personal contact information (address, phone, email) are kept hidden. If you want to provide a way for others (outside of your small groups) to connect with you, you can select which contact information to make available to everyone.
- Setup and manage/change recurring giving
- View your giving history and print out statements
- Register for events and sign up to volunteer with ministries
- View the attendance records for you and your family
Video Tutorial: Customizing Your Profile in CCB Connect
Video Tutorial: Setting Up Online Giving in CCB Connect
Have a Question or Need Help?
Please contact Latisha Dixon in the church office: