Get Connected through CCB [Church Community Builder]
If you’re looking for ways to stay connected with people you’ve met through your groups (Sunday School class, discipleship group, etc.), you’ll want to check out CCB – it’s our online church database and it helps connect our church family.
Chances are you already have a profile set up, waiting for you to upload your photo and confirm your contact information. If not, it’s easy to set one up.
Here are just a few benefits of creating/confirming your profile:
- Find contact information for those in your groups (Sunday School class, Bible study group, etc.)
- Update your profile information – add your photo, confirm your address, phone, and email
- Set your custom privacy levels. By default, your personal contact information (address, phone, email) are kept hidden. If you want to provide a way for others (outside of your small groups) to connect with you, you can select which contact information to make available to everyone.
- Setup and manage/change recurring giving
- View your giving history and print out statements
- Register for events and sign up to volunteer with ministries
- View the attendance records for you and your family
Video Tutorial: Customizing Your Profile in CCB
Video Tutorial: Setting Up Online Giving in CCB
Have a Question or Need Help?
Please contact Latisha Dixon in the church office: